The 2022 Renasant Annual Meeting of Shareholders Meeting will be held virtually beginning at 1:30 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Any shareholder who wishes to attend the 2022 Annual Meeting should follow the instructions below.
Steps for attending the virtual meeting:
Accessing the Webcast
- Shareholders can attend the 2022 Annual Meeting virtually by visiting www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/RNST2022. Online access will open approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- Shareholders with a valid control number may log in as a “Shareholder;” all other shareholders may login as a “Guest.”
- Shareholders: Shareholders with a valid control number may vote and ask appropriate questions online during the annual meeting. Shareholders may find their control number on the Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (the “Notice”) or proxy card mailed to them, as applicable. Shareholders unable to locate their control number should contact Broadridge at (800) 586-1684. Shareholders seeking to access the website for the virtual annual meeting through a brokerage firm's website and not having a control number can access the annual meeting by logging into the shareholder’s brokerage firm’s website and selecting the shareholder communications mailbox to link through to the annual meeting; the control number will automatically populate.
- Guests: No unique control number is required to log in as a “Guest.” Guests will be in listen-only mode and will not be allowed to ask questions or vote.
Steps for voting:
We urge you to review Renasant’s 2022 Proxy Statement for a discussion of the matters to be voted on at the 2022 Annual Meeting. Shareholders may vote by the following methods:
- Using the internet, at www.proxyvote.com. Shareholders must have the control number included on the Notice or proxy card mailed to them, as applicable.
- Using a toll-free telephone number, at (800) 690-6903. Shareholders must have the control number included on the Notice or proxy card mailed to them, as applicable.
- By completing and mailing the proxy card to the address included on the card, if the shareholder received a paper copy of the 2022 Proxy Statement and proxy card.
- By accessing the virtual annual meeting, entering a valid control number and voting during the meeting.
To request a paper or email copy of proxy materials or Renasant’s 2021 Annual Report, please go to www.proxyvote.com, call (800) 579-1639, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the 16-digit control number in the subject line of the email.